I'm a Full Stack Web Developer from Brazil and I have 15+ years experience in web development. I can be a strong driving force for improving the performance, scalability, usability and reliability of development projects.
In 2003, I funded a small web agency (Mastop). I led that company until 2013 when I decided to close my office in São Paulo and I've worked from Home Office since then.
I've worked with the Xoops CMS in the past. In 2007, I developed an open source Content Module (which is used by lots of websites until today) named “Mastop Publish” and a Spotlights Management Module named “Mastop Go2". In 2009, I developed an e-commerce application for Small Businesses from scratch and we started to sell it as a service.
I'm interested in entrepreneurship and creating scalable web apps with UI/UX that don't suck. I also love working to improve the performance and usability of web apps.
Currently I work as an Independent IT Contractor/Consultant.
I study all the time. I read a lot, I work hard and I love to learn new stuff :)
August 2016 - Present
Independent IT Contractor/Consultant
I am working closely with clients from all over the world to create both Backend and Frontend solutions, building fast, accessible, modular and responsive websites and provide support to organizations of all sizes.
- Provide Cross-Browser Front-End Technical Solutions
- WordPress Custom Themes and Plugin Development
- Drupal Custom Themes and Plugins Development
- Collaborate with creative and development teams on the execution of ideas and projects.
- Write maintainable, scalable, responsive, and cross-browser code.
July 2015 - August 2016
My main focus at Lev Interactive was to help create new web apps and customer websites.
- WordPress Custom Themes and Plugins development
- UI/UX Development
- Collaborated closely with designers, developers, and project managers.
March 2003 - July 2015
Founder & Web Developer
Mastop Internet Development, Full-Time
Working with my own company gave me the opportunity to learn, engage and experiment as a Web Developer, Database Administrator, SysAdmin and Project Manager in a wide variety of business applications of all sizes.
We developed websites for dozens of satisfied clients. Our services included project management, custom development, CMS integration, e-commerce, and more.
- Created server side applications and web sites that met customer requirements
- Collaborated with developers and operational teams to create and prioritize user requirements
- Performed daily maintenance updates for existing sites and applications
- Improved design and usability on existing user interfaces
- Built and configured Linux servers for multi-user web hosting
- DNS configuration
- Amazon EC2 Deployment and Configuration
- Cloud computing specialist
EXPERT, 15 Years
Expert, 8 Years
Html5 & Css3
Expert, 15 Years
Expert, 15 Years
Advanced, 5 Years
My web developer portfolio is a brief summary of the projects I've accomplished.
Check out my portfolio